Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Real incident in American Newspaper!

A daily newspaper in America provides a question and answer column with the board that column that is a woman named Miriam.
 
Readers can write to the problems facing the newspaper and the selected and lucky to be answered by Miriam and will be published in the paper (like Q & A on majalah2 is, in Indo too many of his).
Well, one day there are readers who send complained kesahnya to Miriam and Miriam hope can answer it, but Miriam's answer was unexpected. Want to know how the story?


For Miriam
On a day when I went to work as usual, leaving my husband who was watching TV. I was just driving my car a few yards from home when my car is damaged and tiba2 tiba2 strike. Of course I immediately went home to ask for help to my husband.

 
When I got home, I discovered my husband was in the bedroom with my underwear, he was standing in front of our bedroom mirror and also use my high heels and also wearing my makeup on her face.

 
I am 32, my husband 34 years. We've been married for 12 years. When I 'caught' him, she said she was wearing underwear because I could not find he's got. However, when I asked makeup problem, then she cried and immediately fell down and admitted that he was wearing my underwear for 6 months. I said you should stop doing this or I will leave him.

 
He was fired from the company where he worked since 6 months ago. At that time he was feeling depressed and useless. I love her very much, but I am immediately renounce her problem 'lingerie' is, he's getting more and more away from me, and our relationship has never felt the same again. On the one hand I really love him, but our relationship is increasingly unhealthy. What Miriam views on my problem?
from: Mrs.B. Essex



Miriam says:
The car that broke down when just a few meters can be caused by several factors. First check whether you are heating the engine long enough before you run, or whether your gas tank is leaking?

 
Usually this kind of problem stems from the flow of substandard gasoline. Try to check the flow of gasoline in your car is dirty if the net? If clean, check your carburetor or battery. stalled car can also be caused by carburetor you are already old. Maybe your car is old?



Screen Shoot News Paper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KUSENG TagCloud

Healthy (32) Self Development (27) Legend (18) Think (17) Knowledge (16) Men (16) Amazing (15) Education (14) International (14) Women (14) Reality (10) Funny (8) Sex (8) Love (7) Mad (6) Mystery (6) Sport (6) Children (5) Nationality (5) Transportation (5) Advice (4) Foods (4) Nature (4) Secret (4) Culture (3) Games (3) Leadership (3) Movies (3) Music (3) Works (3) Animal (2) Marketing (2) Technology (2)

KUSENG Visitors


Locations of visitors to this page free counters