Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

MATERIALS It is EVERYTHING, AGREE?

That's roughly what is projected by our society today, how not? From the baby until now we've all made 'dependent' with the brand. Baby GAP baby clothes, eating can get for free at MacDonald maenan, drink Coca Cola, car naek papa / mama Honda and Toyota, use Ipod listen to music, email and browsing on the Internet use Toshiba laptops, and so on and so on.

No wonder that the majority (including young people) think that 'MATERIALS is EVERYTHING', has the cool stuff is a success. Perhaps many Agan who disagree with this, GOOD! Because I deliberately wrote this article just to remind that the projected thought, made, shaped, and developed by our society is actually not true! I was inspired to write this from Barack Obama's speech at the Graduation ceremony Arizona State University a few years ago (can be viewed on Youtube.com)


Then, what is the meaning of success itself? These questions are ALWAYS asked by those who attend seminars or question and answer session which I attended a talk show. And, what's my answer? Before you answer my version, ... try deh replied, "What is the meaning of success by Agan?"


If according to Barack Obama, President of the United States that the 44th, success is when a person can be useful for others. It lost guns' keren'nya the meaning of success by a farmer in a region, for him he was a success if he could donate some of his labors from growing rice for his village. There was a young man who told me that the meaning of success is when he can reach top positions in his company and remained a clear leader.


Already try to answer the question, "What is the meaning of success by Agan?" OK, if you ask me, "Success is when someone DID make / reach / achieve what he wanted to do / accomplish / achieve." Yes, this is the general meaning of success. Then, what is the meaning of success by Agan Billy Boen?


There are some who have Agan remember:1. Agan NOT only have 1 (one) thing to be done / accomplished / achieved2. The meaning of success to something you want done / accomplished / achieved must DEVELOPING from time to time


Answering the question above, this illustration: When I first started writing the book "Young On Top", the meaning of success in my opinion that time is when will the book have been summarized, printed, published, and distributed in bookstores ... then I have successfully become a writer of books. However, when the book was published, the meaning of success (in this context) to grow! Now I say to myself, "If my book has been read by 1 million people, only I could say as a successful writer." Understand it? Meaning of success should continue to grow. So later when the book "Young On Top" has been read 1 million people, most likely meaning of my success (in this context) will grow to 10 million readers? We'll see ...


Well, in point 1 I say, do not just have one (1) the meaning of success. Because in life, can not only pursue Agan 1 (one) thing. I love ya concrete examples. In the context as the author of the book, the illustration above is the meaning of success in my opinion. But, I also have another meaning of success:1. Success for being a good husband and father, in providing housing and education is best for them, besides of course the attention and affection2. To be able to develop successful companies that I have built with my partner3. 


 Success to continue to make my body healthy4. Success to continue to develop the "Young On Top", not just as a book but became a community of young people who can work for this Nation5. Success to be able to initiate and develop the foundations that I founded with my partner: Share For Kids Foundation6. Success for ...................
So, does "MATERIAL is EVERYTHING"? Already know anything (more than 1) the meaning of success by Agan?
Do not let others decide, which form the meaning of success ... only Aganlah Agan who should be able to determine, establish meaning suksesmu own!
Good Luck!
Billy BoenBe my friends at www.billyboen.com
Twitter: @ billyboen & @ youngontopFacebook: billyboenYOT & youngontop


Source
http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=5284403

0 comments:

Post a Comment

KUSENG TagCloud

Healthy (32) Self Development (27) Legend (18) Think (17) Knowledge (16) Men (16) Amazing (15) Education (14) International (14) Women (14) Reality (10) Funny (8) Sex (8) Love (7) Mad (6) Mystery (6) Sport (6) Children (5) Nationality (5) Transportation (5) Advice (4) Foods (4) Nature (4) Secret (4) Culture (3) Games (3) Leadership (3) Movies (3) Music (3) Works (3) Animal (2) Marketing (2) Technology (2)

KUSENG Visitors


Locations of visitors to this page free counters